Miles, today you are 1 year old! You are our sweet, happy, curious, energetic, big-little guy and we love you soooo much. You have brightened up our lives and brought even more happiness to our house. You and your papa have a special bond and I love to see your face when he walks in the room - total delight and excitement and a full body smile!
Right now you love:
- Walking! You're a big walker now, taking a few timid steps here and there on your own, but still preferring to hold on to a pinky of the nearest grown-up or sister for balance and comfort.
- Blowing on the fish in your room above your crib to see them move (so cute!).
- Playing with your cousin, Derick.
- Clapping and dancing to music - you love the tunes, I can see a future for you here . . .
- Getting hugs and kisses from your sister.
- Kissing the stuffef Elmo, Dora and Po dolls.
- Avocado, cantelope, tofu, broccoli, mandarin oranges, salmon, cous-cous, rice, and chicken.
- Seeing your papa and/or mama after we've been at work - biggggg smiles!
Miles, you're the best, and worth every bit of the poop, barf and crying. We love you, love you, love you! Happy birthday bubba!